PBIS State Leaders' Network
With the rapid growth of PBIS in states, districts and schools, there is a need for connecting leadership personnel at the state level with a network of PBIS implementers to support each other in the state-wide, systems-level implementation of PBS. This PBIS State Leaders' Network will be developed independent of any grant funding activities that will allow for the sustainability of system-wide PBIS efforts after the end of any planned grant activities. The PBIS State Leaders' Network will invite existing leadership teams or responsible personnel in each state to join the Network. While the future goals of the Network will be developed in collaboration with the newly formed group, initial goals of the Network may include:
- Assessing each state's strengths and needs in the application of PBIS.
- Developing internal technical assistance supports from one state to another as state's learn from each other's successes and setbacks.
- Collaborating on state, regional and web training and conferencing activities.
- Providing a forum for problem-solving system-wide issues impact multiple states.
- Collaborating on grant application to expand PBIS activities in multiple states.