This ignite session will focus on aligning and integrating mental health and PBIS. An overview of ISF will be provided followed by four practitioners who will share their experiences, tools and resources.
- Effectiveness of Two Consultation Strategies for PBIS Implementation with Mental Health Supports —
- — Ricardo Eiraldi, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, Barry McCurdy, Devereux Center for Effective Schools, King of Prussia, PA
- Advancing Education Effectiveness: Interconnecting SMH and PBIS, Volume Two An Implementation Guide
- Psychologically Flexible Tier 1 — Jodie Sorraco, Lauren Brown, University of Nevada, Reno, Reno, Nevada
- Building a Continuum of Mental Health Supports in our Schools and Communities — Heidi Cloutier, University Of New Hhampshire, Concord, NH
- Boosting Mental Health Knowledge in Your Multi-Tiered System: Why & How — Catherine Raulerson, Karen Cox, Natalie Romer, Rachel Bailey, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, Michele Johnson, Duval County Schools, Jacksonville, FL
Friday, February 22, 2019 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm